Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:289 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Marketing - AI Startup (5-10 yrs)
Head - Marketing - AI Startup
Job Requirements :
- Ability to drive all aspects of marketing: content, performance, email, brand, etc.
- Understand consumer needs.
- Ability to reach out to consumers and influencers directly by finding them on the web, social media etc. Speak with these consumers, understand clearly their pain points, and convince them to join the alpha. Ability to converse fluently with US consumers is important
- Detailed product know-how: Understand all the products in the direct market, or similar markets. Develop a deep understanding of these products and learn how they are branding, reaching potential users, converting them, and retaining them thereafter. In doing so they MM will identify the white space & develop a clear marketing plan
- Synthesize a brand proposition (with the help of the founding team) and what that brand stands for
- Develop crystal clear & super-simple copy that addresses consumer needs. Help lead the content strategy for the company for written materials, images, and video creation. Therefore, they have to be terrific at understanding user psychology and be able to write perfect english
- Multiple marketing skills: handle the build of creatives, drive performance marketing, cold-call users if need be, produce copy & content, etc.
- Leadership ability. The MM leadership comes from thought leadership and validation of ideas. MM must have the ability to comprehend the consumer-problem better than any of the people in the company, and then convince others of their conclusions and why they have conviction. A good startup MM is always self initiated, and therefore needs to be a self-starter & full of initiative
- Ability to understand and work with the CEO at a detailed level to drive marketing. There is a lot of great marketing experience in the team already, so in some ways the MM will also get a lot of direction, and opportunity to bounce things off key advisors in the US.