Recruitment Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Talent500
Views:873 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Marketing (10-13 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE - Director, Brand Marketing
You will oversee our brand and creative strategy with a goal to position Talent500 as a global thought leader leading the future of work. Working with a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team of writers, designers and creative professionals, you will develop and execute our plans to build out a memorable brand presence across various platforms (digital and physical) across multiple geographies. You will lead a team of talented creative professionals to raise brand awareness and generate quality leads through this process.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Design, plan and refresh our brand positioning, content strategy and campaign planning on an on-going basis
- Conceptualise and execute creative campaigns focused on positioning us as a thought leader across the enterprise segment and as a premium destination for global professionals
- Create content strategy across multiple channels (social - Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, etc) and across formats including blogs, white-papers, e-books., webinars, podcasts, and more.
- Use tools that identify trending topics, themes and keywords to create content which is relevant and useful for our audience
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share via our creative and content
- Create and maintain the company's brand marketing budget, allocating resources to each project and department as appropriate and oversee all marketing projects and activities to ensure they stay on track and on budget.
- Represent the company during public-facing events and initiatives.
- 10-12 years of relevant working experience as a creative and marketing leader across the tech industry
- Experience working with and leading creative teams, ideating on concepts and executing multi-channel campaigns
- In-depth understanding and working knowledge of key marketing tools, systems and platforms.
- Demonstrated experience leading and implementing effective brand marketing campaigns.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals