Head - Market Research - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Market Research Head - FMCG
Location - Gurgaon/Gurugram
Experience - 10-12 Years
Salary - Up To - 30 LPA
Must Have :
- Market research, insights, market intelligence, Qualitative, quantitative analysis, market data - Minimum 7 Years
- B2b Candidate (1st preference- foods, services, ingredients, flavors, ) and B2C experience (2nd Preference would be FMCG)
- Analyze and prepare forecasts and recommendations for product preferences, sales coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends.
- Monitor market conditions, trends and competitors to project business consumer demand and plan product launch timing.
- Research market conditions to identify potential sales of a product.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret marketplace trends and customer data to create marketing and product development strategies.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- MBA in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of twelve years of related work experience
- Insights/MR experience in both B2C and B2B organizations
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Looking for people with 12+ years of working experience into handling data sets, market insights
- Market understanding in terms of the customer requirements, B2b market research.
- Good analytical skill sets with technical background for handling B2b sales data.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.