HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:415 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Market Research/Analytics - Internet/Online (10-15 yrs)
- Create reports & dashboards
- Create ad-hoc Excel-based SQL reports for the organization
- Perform data analysis to resolve root cause analysis
- Collect functional and application data requirements from clients
- Create and provide data analysis solutions using Microsoft Access.
- Integrate standard methodologies in each application development, data visualization and process flows
- Use external databases to create analysis solutions.
- Create various reports as required.
- Generate appropriate ad-hoc reporting
- Primary responsibility to run and manage the regular reports
- Run regular daily/ weekly/ monthly reports
- Carry out report modification/report enhancement /new report development
- Carry out automation and process improvement
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Business case development.
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience.
- Experience in Primary and Secondary Research
- Understanding drivers, impacts, and key influences on business P&L dynamics.
- Preparing monthly sprint plans, prioritizing requests from partner product teams.
- Partnering with the product team to create key performance indicators and new methodologies for measurement.
- Translating data into actionable insights for the stakeholders.
- Automate reporting for weekly business metrics, identify areas of opportunity to automate and scale ad-hoc analyses.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, MS Office, SQL
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Modelling techniques and methods
- Hands on experience on Google Analytics and Google Adwords