Recruitment Lead at Addrec Solutions
Views:249 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Marine Operations (10-25 yrs)
Marine Head/ Pilot
- Scheduling the Vessels arriving in the Port.
- He is overall responsible for establishing, documenting, and updating Marine Services operational management systems.
- He will be responsible for setting Departmental objectives in consultation with the COO/CEO/SITE HEAD and achieving Objectives, prepare budgets, review performance and ensure the systems are followed.
- Ensure proper implementation of Planned Maintenance System (PMS) throughout the fleet and monitor all managed vessel's operation activities.
- Actively involved in the vessel's audit, OVID, IMCA, MWS, etc.
- Develop relationships and communicate with customers to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure adequate resources are available to implement and execute Safety and Quality Management System.
- Ensure that all vessels comply with statutory and classification society requirements including the client requirement.
- Ensure that all vessels have complete and valid certification/documents and they are available at all relevant locations.
- Responsible to identify applicable guidelines, codes, regulations, and standards required. Ensure that all procedures and tasks carried out have complied with all relevant regulations.
- Strong domain knowledge
- Prior managerial experience with a Port company with rich exposure to Marine Operations (mechanized and non-mechanized); dry bulk and liquid cargo
- Should possess excellent communication skills, PR skills, and analytical approach, and should be able to handle critical situations.
- Should be highly energetic, having a strong personality with leadership quality and communication skills.
- Should be innovative and creative.
- Should be IT savvy.
- Should be customer-centric
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.