Head - Manufacturing & Supply Chain Excellence - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Excellent Opportunity to work with a leading multinational organisation.
- Great career progression.
Client Details :
Established over a hundred years ago, the organsiation has been leading the consumer segment globally with their presence in over 175 countries. They are technologically driven and focused in terms of innovation in their products, supported with more than 50 manufacturing units and R&D team across the world.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising day to day production activities at the plants.
- Track and improve the production performance.
- Overlook all related activities such as supply chain, vendor management, quality etc.
- Responsible for initiating new projects for strategic operations.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have:
- Experience in managing production and supply chain operations.
- Exposure to third party manufacturing sites.
- Knowledge of operations, production, planning, quality and planning.
- Strong 'hands-on' people management, team building, leadership and coaching skills.
- Flexibility for frequent travel.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with a leading global brand in a vital role.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Divya Rawal on +91 124 452 5459.
Contact - Divya Rawal - +91 124 452 5459
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.