Managing Consultant at Soft Ark Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1842 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:368
Head - Manufacturing Projects (10-20 yrs)
The incumbent is responsible for Project engineering management and execution across locations. He/ She will drive the overall management of plant project as per the requirement of production and to carry out predictive & preventive maintenance activity to ensure continuous & uninterrupted production process.
His Area of work shall include:
- Strategic Planning
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Process Excellence
Desired Qualification & Experience:
- BE/ B. Tech
- Experience in project management; PMP Certification is desirable
- Strong abilities in stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal); ability to influence stakeholders
- Manage confidentiality
- Ability to develop and maintain detailed schedules, ensure adherence to quality standards and maintain policies and procedures.
- Strong cost reporting skills and techniques.
- Experience in the identification, monitoring and reporting of project risks.
- Proficient in MSP or other scheduling software's