Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:2010 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Manufacturing - Plant (16-25 yrs)
Role: Head- Manufacturing (Multiplan)
Reporting to: BU Head
Compensation: 50-70 lakh
Based at : Near Pune
Experience level: 15+ years
Interview Process: Starting with HR round followed by 3 technical rounds
Prefer candidates: First preference to local people however, open to hire people from other part of nation
Industry from: Automotive (Electronics Only)
- Should be a hands on Business Leader- a partner to Managing Director to drive growth both organic and inorganic
- Must be a transformational Leader in terms of grow organization
- Must have exposure of handling multiple plants
- Should be B.E/B.tech with 15 + years of experience at least 3 years in a leadership position
- Should be handling a turnover of 600 -2,000 Cr
- Should be lead by example approach
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Achieves optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
- Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
- Hires, trains, develops and evaluates staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with current federal, state and local regulations. Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.).
- Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.).
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.