Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:3508 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Manufacturing - Plant (16-25 yrs)
Role: Head- Manufacturing (Multiplan)
Reporting to: BU Head
Compensation: 50-70 lakh
Based at : Near Pune
Experience level: 15+ years
Interview Process: Starting with HR round followed by 3 technical rounds
Prefer candidates: First preference to local people however, open to hire people from other part of nation
Industry from: Automotive (Electronics Only)
- Should be a hands on Business Leader- a partner to Managing Director to drive growth both organic and inorganic
- Must be a transformational Leader in terms of grow organization
- Must have exposure of handling multiple plants
- Should be B.E/B.tech with 15 + years of experience at least 3 years in a leadership position
- Should be handling a turnover of 600 -2,000 Cr
- Should be lead by example approach
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Achieves optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
- Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
- Hires, trains, develops and evaluates staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with current federal, state and local regulations. Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.).
- Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.).
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.