Head - Manufacturing & Exports - Apparel (12-18 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - Operations
Skills - Production, Manufacturing, Exports, Apparel
Job Type - Permanent
- Lead the apparel production and manufacturing facilities for a market leader
- Manage a large team to drive growth for the organisation
Client Details :
Our client is a market leader with tremendous brand equity in the retail space. This organisation has manufacturing, export, as well as retail set ups.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the production across multiple facilities
- Ensuring the maintenance, as well as improvement of quality of output
- Overall responsibility for the operations of all manufacturing facilities
- Leading manufacturing for, as well as exports
- Overall functioning of the plant, with all functions reporting in to this role
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will
- Have at least 12 years of experience in the apparel manufacturing space
- Have experience leading a manufacturing set up during your career
- Have demonstrable team management and worker management credentials
- Have prior experience and knowledge of exports
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you have the opportunity to work at a market leader in a leadership role with attractive growth prospects.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.