Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:3123 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Manufacturing - Chemicals (18-25 yrs)
Head - Manufacturing - Fine Ingredients
For operation of the plants as per the HSEQ management system
- For any scenarios that can place oneself as well as others to injuries /illness and Environment pollution
- Ensure all operations within AI and FPP manufacture are fully compliant to all regulatory, legislative and company requirements, and that all HSEQ and financial behaviors are to the highest standards.
- Deliver a cost efficient AI and FPP complex manufacturing model, with all reporting, operational measures and organizational design consistent with current lean thinking
- Contribute to and influence Site organizational strategy to ensure all supply requirements are delivered and future needs recognized and planned for
- Develop, communicate & deliver manufacturing strategy consistent with Site strategy, Customer supply plan and Sites policies/procedures
- Develop and effectively communicate the AI delivery business plan, set appropriate targets and objectives for subordinates allocating decentralized responsibilities as appropriate.
- Define and implement policies, procedures and structures for AI manufacturing which align and deliver Site Strategy & objectives.
- Network internally and externally best practices
- Define and utilize lean monitoring systems to ensure delivery of all targets set for AI manufacturing.
- Develop and proactively manage Site and business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Graduate in Chemical Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of Global / Industry best HSEQ systems
- Statutory and legal requirements in Production
- Production Planning and Production Management systems.
- Experience of managing and controlling budgets and understanding financial tools and analyses
- Extensive awareness of the activities of the organization, its long-term goals and its position in the external marketplace
- Awareness of IMS and TFS requirements for this role
- 18 years experience in Chemical Production/T&E, of which at least 5 yrs. as Head Operations.
- Experience in DCS plants.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.