Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:5182 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Head - Manufacturing - Chemical Plant (17-22 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing & In-charge of 3 nos mfg units with combined annual turnover of ~Rs. 2500 Cr & leading a team size of 800 nos people
- Formulating the manufacturing strategy in alignment with the business plan and lead the plant operations team for its effective implementation.
- Leading the plant operations team to ensure achievement of business objectives of production, quality, cost and timely supplies .
- Preparing and gaining approval for the manufacturing budgets (fixed costs, variable costs and efficiencies) and deliver agreed targets in an efficient manner
- Preparing CAPEX proposals that support the manufacturing strategy and ensuring execution of projects within time & cost targets and in line with EHS guidelines.
- Leading scaling up of production capacity in new plants as well as existing plants
- Establishing Quality Management Systems in the operations area and achieving Continuous Improvement in people and plant productivity
- Establishing effective EHS systems & policies for both the units and ensuring adherence by way of culture change
- Promoting continuous Innovation and optimize existing products/processes to meet changing customer requirements and deliver business objective of cost leadership
- Driving 5S and KAIZEN culture in the plant
- Responsible for various internal and external audits- Technical Audit, Safety audits, operational audits etc
- Responsible for meeting all statutory compliance & liaising with external stakeholders/ Govt Deptts
Candidate Requirement :
- BE/ B TECH & MBA - is required From good B Schools
- A varied experience across the in Manufacturing, Capital Projects and Demand, Supply & Distribution planning.
- Have displayed the ability to quickly scale up to new responsibilities, involve and engage teams & achieve the breakthrough results
Candidates from Chemical / Adhesive / Paint / Construction Chemicals / Process industries - can apply
Currently should have handled a team as a Manager
Pan India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.