Head/Manager/Senior Manager - Finance - EduTech (5-10 yrs)
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors and internal stakeholders (BD and finance team, CA) to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end, following up on invoices, GST payments,etc.
- Work with, analyse and process large sets of data, Quickbooks, Tally, MS Office applications and other financial systems.
- Bring in structures of systematic processes that can be automated and scaled pan India.
- CA/ MBA FINANE
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar role, start-up/social sector experience is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- strong knowledge of MIS and Tally, SAP, etc.
- Prior experience in EdTech start-ups or in a franchise model would be preferred