Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:398 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Head/Manager - Retail Asset Operations - Unsecured Loans - FinTech (5-15 yrs)
Operations Head/Manager - FinTech
Matrix Partners India is excited to partner with one of the portfolio companies- Credit Vidya (https://creditvidya.com/) to find an Operations Manager/ Head for them.
About CreditVidya :
Credit access is one of the fundamental enablers for faster economic growth and reduced income inequality. At Creditvidya, we aspire to combine advances in machine learning technology and digital infrastructure to support lenders in providing financial services to the last mile. We believe that with our home-grown technological solutions we can offer customised innovative offerings for Indian consumers. Our solutions have been used by more than 50+ leading Indian Banks & NBFCs to provide credit to first time borrowers.
Operations Head/ manager - Fintech
Reports to : Founders
Role & Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities :
- Experience of 5-15 years in Retail Asset Operations - Unsecured loan.
- Should have handled a large team in Retail asset product Operations consisting of Credit Ops, booking Ops, Backend Ops and Customer support.
- Coordination, empanelment and management of vendors for all the required verifications, NACH, CPV & CPA File processing
- Should have experience in managing Disbursal activity from on-roll & off roll teams
- Handle MIS of the portfolio analyzed and prepare relevant reports on regular basis for various stakeholders.
- Managing escrow account relationships with Banks for disbursal and reconciliation.
- Should have good understanding on managing P&L for department.
- Supervise and manage a team to monitor complete process beginning login through disbursement, repayment and overall portfolio management of unsecured loan.
- Co-ordinate with internal & external stakeholders and vendors respectively for RCU, Field Investigation, for all MIS, TAT, QC & Cost.
- Additionally, take care of timely submission of post disbursement documents to relevant departments, audit and monitoring of lending partners as per the workflow and frequency.
Key Skills :
- Good communication skills and ability to work with management, customers and vendors
- Good people skills and must have ability to work as part of a larger team
- Ability to observe pressure and function according to the expectation of Senior Management
- Able to prioritize requirement and accordingly take necessary actions
- Understanding of Operational Matrix and delivery models
- Should not have any restrictions and reservations in terms of work-related requirements and willing to travel as and when required
If this matches. to your experience and interest, let's connect.