Head/Manager - Performance Marketing - D2C/Digital Wellness Platform/Startup (4-15 yrs)
Performance Marketing Head/Manager (only from D2C)- Digital Wellness Platform - Startup
Our client is India's first dedicated digital-first intimate healthcare brand that gives the modern consumer access to specialized care services across sexual, mental, weight management, detox, hair, and skin verticals and helps them lead confident and fulfilling lives in a safe, discreet, and convenient manner.
We seek to hire a talented Performance Marketing Manager to deliver the best in class account management solutions.
- Perform daily account management on Facebook & Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of categories.
- Understand category goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Google channels along with other search and app channels
- Be updated about latest feature and find ways to implement the same as experiments in the client account/s
- Good understanding of web and app analytics
Generate weekly and monthly category reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Spearhead Business Review meetings with multiple Internal and external Stakeholders and showcase business growth
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC and other ad platforms and vendors
Required Skills / Experience / Qualifications :
- Are a Graduate/MBA with 3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) & Facebook Ads
- Are passionate about the Paid marketing campaigns across Web and App eco system
- Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, has knack of numbers and identify and resolve problems.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have hands on knowledge of, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing, experience in planning and managing the advertising spends with clients over last 2 years.
- Advanced excel and Microsoft office skills
- Advanced certification for Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Experience working on 3rd party App analytics. Web analytics platform
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment