Recruitment Manager at SMB HR Solutions
Views:3315 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head/Manager - Online & Offline Marketing - Construction/Horeca/Consumer Appliances/Industrial Product (7-14 yrs)
Head - Marketing Manager (online and Offline)
- Conception, planning and implementation of market launch strategies for our new product portfolio to create brand awareness of our Products in the Indian Market.
- Planning, developing and implementing of innovative marketing concepts with a 360- marketing approach, taking Bus Dev opportunities into account.
- Development and circulating of marketing materials, s.a. catalogues, brochures, newsletters, presentations and other promotional materials.
- Development of communication measures for specific distribution channels and different target groups in direct coordination with key account /sales.
- Planning and operational management of events, trade fairs, promotions, roadshows, showrooms, etc.
- Content research, planning and creation and update of content for our website and our digital channels, taking into account new CI/CD.
- Quality assurance of the marketing activities including reporting to the management
- Market research and identification of competitors, trends, growth potential, etc.Support for business development and sales- review within brand strategy.
- Relevant professional work experience of at least 4 years in marketing management or comparable position - preferable in capital goods sector, building and construction sector/HORECA/ Consumer appliances/ Industrial Engineering Products.
- Entrepreneurial, success-oriented and driven team player - this position inter-faces with company departments, our clients and marketing Team at Europe.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Very good knowledge of English, especially MS Office and knowledge advantageous
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.