Manager at Prometheus Consulting
Views:225 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head/Manager - Design - Fashion Industry (7-14 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Reliance
- Headquarter Location: Mumbai
- Founding Year: 2006
- No of Employees: 10000+
Head of Design (Manager) - Fashion Industry
- Set the creative direction in the conceptual development of seasonal product lines across apparel & accessories).
- Create & execute original designs, to create products right from concept through production with a clear focus on trends, fit, fabric & finish.
- Strategize & plan the seasonal collection in terms of products both new trends & existing best sellers (cash cows), range composition & design the grid according to the products cost and the intended MRP.
- Evaluate & analyze the global offerings, find gaps & create designs & plan for indigenous offering.
- Research & analyse the market & monitor current fashion trends, collections, customer preferences and competitor to strengthen brand image and maintain competitive positioning against key brand consumer targets.
- Stay on top of new trends, generate new ideas & conceptualize & innovate new products & categories in line with brand image guidelines.
I know I have done a great job if :
- Ensures all assortments deliver consistent color, trend, and creative direction across targeted lifestyle to ensure brand positioning and brand equity objectives are intact.
- Shares responsibility together with the buying, merchandising team for achieving business unit goals relating to profit, revenue & gross Margin.
- Collaborate with cross-functional counterparts in buying, merchandising, global sourcing, visual merchandising,
- Marketing to translate trends into brand appropriate products, collection and fashion communications/stories as per business requirement.
- Offer input to the brand's annual OTB plan.
The people I need to work with:
- Business Head
- Product head
- Product technical understanding - Must Have - Clothing.
- Working skills on MS Office ( Excel & PPT - Above average skills).
- Attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with management of factories and buyers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task and organize efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good planning and execution skills
- Very strong communication, presentation, influencing & negotiation skills.
- Exposure to an international brand.
- Effective listening and communications skills - simplify communication with ability to put the point across the board.