Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:232 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Manager - 5G Network Operation (8-13 yrs)
CN C&M - Automated Telco, Cloud Native and 5G/Fiber Network Transformation
- Candidate should have 8-12 years of progressive experience working with consulting firms in the telecom networks domain or should have telecom networks experience prior working in consulting firms.
- Telecom networks process experience in either of network planning, architecture, network operations, deployments for B2B & B2C business
Following domain experiences are desired (all or few):
- Wired & Wireless telecom network architecture, Access technologies (LTE,5G), standards and protocols, routing & switching.
- Realtime OSS, Automated Orchestration, Network Cloudification, Software Defined Network, NFV (Exposure and working knowledge)
- IoT, M2M - understanding of B2C, B2B use cases, network architecture & technologies, key market players and telecom ecosystem
- Network planning & optimization across RF, access, core, transport
- Coverage and capacity planning, CAPEX & OPEX planning, investment planning etc.
- Network Process Digitization - Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Field Force, Customer Complaint Handling, NOC / SOC,
- Network audits and assessments, benchmarking & KPI definition
- Solid understanding of generations of RAN, EPC and SGi-LAN, as per 3GPP Specifications. Emphasis on 4G and 5G technologies.
- Deep expertise, in telecom Operations Support Systems (OSS): network management & operations, orchestration & self-organizing networks, and analytics & assurance
- Manage IT programs and design relevant process areas for Intelligent Operations and Field Force Automation
- Proven track record of designing and building a Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment pipeline with Jenkins
- Experience in the design and implementation of test automation frameworks
- Good understanding of RPA / Artificial Intelligence / Machin Learning concepts & applicability in network domain is essential. Working knowledge of the same is preferred.
- CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, BPMN, eTOM, SID, TAM or similar is good to have. eTOM certification is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Comfortable working with the - C- level executives in a range of environments
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Exposure to key network operation tools (Netcool, Remedy etc) is preferred
- Scripting experience: NETCONF/YANG, YAML, JSON is good to have
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.