Engagement Manager at Prodentify Professional Services
Views:1073 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Managed Services - IT Services Firm (10-25 yrs)
Prodentify's client - a small-to-mid size IT Services company headquartered in the USA, is looking to engage with experienced IT professionals specialized in managed services engagements, to lead and further build & structure, its managed services business globally.
Based out of the company's office centre in Delhi-NCR, this leadership position will:
- Drive the existing engagements and relationships in the domain and optimize on them by playing an evangelist to key enterprise clients on the best solutions based on emerging technologies that help such clients do business with more agility and increased proximity to their end customers
- Guide the organization's leadership and sales teams on the most relevant opportunities in the market and build suitable strategies to acquire new business relevant to such opportunities
- Closely lead & contribute to the pre-sales solutioning and bid estimation for new business pitches, thus ensuring that the company's propositions to customers are the best in class - from technological superiority as well business outcome perspectives
- Ensure the practice has high visibility among customers and partners alike, by being closely aligned to the customer ecosystem as well as the partner/OEM community
- Build a capability centre/CoE focused on evolving the business to newer dimensions from where it is right now
- Monitor delivery and ensure course correction for managed services projects across client accounts and industry verticals
Those applying should have:
- Most recently (for the latest 3 - 5 years) been playing a similar role at a equi-sized global IT Services company or an appropriately relevant role at larger companies from the mid-cap/large-cap segments, having been directly influencing multi million dollars in revenues from enterprise business. Global business experience, especially with customers in North America, is a must have
- Constantly been guiding/influencing sales & account teams on the correct market/customer alignment w.r.t new business growth as well as effective account mining
- Been helping their employer/s build strong capabilities/practices in managed services
- Been leading technical solution design/architecture for project teams and pre-sales, along with a team of technical architects
- Been leading/controlling delivery excellence for managed services engagements
This is an entrepreneurial role that will demand high self-motivation and substantial grounds-up work in many respects, as it's the case when it comes to working at early-stage start-ups.
Because this role will be key to the transformation agenda to ensure the company's further growth & relevance in the market, it better be treated as a business building role that will involve very high expectations and versatility & agility in approach and execution.
Please follow Prodentify on iimjobs.com and LinkedIn for constant updates on the best careers and talent in the technology domain.