Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:339 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Maintenance & Projects - Manufacturing (15-25 yrs)
Head of Maintenance with extensive knowledge in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Repair maintenance. Must have Sound Knowledge of Plastic, Injection molding & Rubber Molding components.
Overall Purpose of the Role :
- Lead the site Maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Responsible for planned scheduling creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out. Increase the site operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery, mean time between failure and downtime reduction, and manage and implement improvement plans, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Manage the team on technical best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also mentoring and leading the department.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes
Strategy and Development :
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Maintenance activities
General and Task Management :
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of sites. Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out.
- Ensure compliance & Manage the team to ensure machine availability. Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
People Management :
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
Financial and Budget Control :
- Input and hold responsibility for maintenance budgets.
- Prepare the annual Maintenance budget and forecasts s as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards. Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects