Senior Recruitment Specialist EMPI at TeamLease Services Ltd
Views:372 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Maintenance - Manufacturing Firm (20-30 yrs)
- Leading effective maintenance planning and execution, this is done with best industrial practices -standards, with focus on future industrial benchmarks, regulatory expectations at best optimal cost control while ensuring the overall safe operation of the facility in compliance with all laws, regulations, and company standards of care, and with no adverse impact on employees, the environment and the community in which we operate.
- Manage and develop competent maintenance team. Foster a culture of commitment, teamwork and safety excellence.
- Communication: Operations (Production, Project, HSES), Procurement, Finance, Site leadership team.
- Corporate - Process technology, HSES and Legal team, Corporate Process Technology & sourcing team.
- Engineering consultants- Domain specialty chemical
- Suppliers, Fabricators & service providers: - Mechanical Equipment fabricators, Electrical & instrumentations, Civil- Domain specialty chemical.
- Provide leadership to multi-disciplinary team members and align all the stakeholders to meet with operation's goals, deadlines, and schedule for flawless execution of maintenance activities & utility operation.
- Lead and promote 5S, Autonomous maintenance, Kaizen improvement techniques, across organization.
- Minor Project Management by efficient planning and managing small modification & brown field project execution to commissioning.
- Ensure collaboration among Production, Safety, Maintenance, Quality and Cross Functional teams, to enable timely project delivery by providing right resources availability and allocation.
- Candidate should have good exposure to equipment selection, unit operation involved in batch processing of specialty chemical industries.
- Participate in periodic Meetings with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Define departments deliverables and ensure that they adhered with fine balance between quality, time and cost. Establishing effective communication preventive and shutdown plans and ensure their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Take part conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements and manage internal customer satisfaction during project transition period.
- Define and implement a robust maintenance review mechanism to address escalations and mitigate risks.
- Staying updated with recent energy efficient, material handling & pollution compliant practices and trends in the chemical industries.
- Provide digital maintenance dashboards to senior management to track the status of deliverables (filings and milestones)
REQUIREMENTS (education, experience, competencies and specific job requirements):
Education & Experience:
- BE (Mech) with 20 - 25 years of demonstrated industry and project management experience in specialty chemical plant only handling complex projects.
- Candidate must have at least 10 years team lead role in medium size chemical plant
- Excellent leadership skills interacting with senior leaders and team across. Experience working in a global organization.
- Well experience on using computerized Maintenance management software, Excel, PPT etc. & strong root cause analysis skills.
- Should have excellent communication skills with good spoken and written English.
Main Core Competencies:
- Strategic thinking: Demonstrates understanding of the organization's mission and strategies. Sees the "big picture" (e.g., overall themes, trends, goals). Integrates and balances big-picture concerns with day-to-day activities. Establishes strategies for achieving individual or work unit goals
- Analytical Capability: Able to run performance statistic, analysis and look for optimization opportunities (Savings & Efficiency).
- Problem solving & Decision making: Ability to research, conduct situational analysis and identify problems, develop proposals or solutions independently and in collaboration with others.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate analytical findings/recommendations/models to all level of stakeholders to get their consensus or alignment.
- Adaptability: Responds appropriately to new demands, priorities, or changes in direction whennecessary. Handles ambiguity and uncertainty calmly and effectively, continuing to move forward.
- Planning: Ensures that plans for key initiatives identify and address risks and contingencies. Identifies and plans the key action steps required to accomplish team or work group objectives.
- Building relationships: Develops and maintains connections with people in different functions and levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.