Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:1231 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - M&A & Corporate Planning - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Lead Strategy and M&A for the organization:
- Actively participate in Corporate and BU strategy discussions to develop a deep understanding of the company and industry and incorporate business development recommendations that support strategic direction.
- Maintain a deep understanding of and advise the business on industry trends and implications for business strategy
- Develop relationships with key industry players and potential partners/targets
- Support BU s in assessing the strategic, financial, and operational fit of potential partners through the use of financial models.
- Develop and implement an M&A; process and governance structure
- Create and implement tools, checklists, and models to evaluate potential partners as part of the assessment and diligence process
- Establish and lead the diligence process for potential acquisitions, joint ventures, or strategic partnerships by coordinating a cross-functional business team to develop and validate assumptions.
- Prepare the organization for post-deal integration and business case realization.
- Prepare and present findings, proposals, and ongoing updates to executive management.
- Identify & develop strategic projects and initiatives as a key member of the senior leadership team. Work cross-functionally on the execution of the strategic initiatives in partnership with other members of the senior leadership team
- 15+ years in Corporate Planning, M&A, PE, VC - with experience working in FMCG deals/sector
- Proven success in collaborating & managing cross-functional projects; ability to build consensus across stakeholders
- Masters Degree in Business, Finance from a reputable institute.
- Strong financial, analytical, and valuation skills, including the ability to develop a strategic perspective for target identification and evaluation
- Demonstrated problem-solving /decision-making skills with the ability to understand a complex product portfolio and identify inorganic pathways to growth
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and independent work
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills