Head - LSI Marketing & Consumable Products Strategy - Healthcare (12-17 yrs)
Head - LSI Marketing and Consumable Products Strategy
Job Description : Incumbent will be responsible for overall Marketing leadership role as well as drive product strategy and market development for Consumables business.
Client Details : We offer services and products that help customers around the globe in laboratories and clinics, on production lines and out in the field. We're a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets.
- Engage and collaborate with Commercial & Functional peers to drive product marketing strategies Work closely with Divisional leader in executing Lab Solutions growth priorities
- Provide strategic leadership to team of product and marketing members
- Work closely with commercial leaders in helping the vertical achieve it's annual goals
- Collaborate with APAC and global leaders to help drive strategic deliverables
- In functional role, lead a team of Product and Marketing Managers & Pricing and Quote team to support the growth opportunities for the vertical.
- Responsible for marketing of Lab Solutions vertical.
- For the products in Consumables, Equipment, and Chemicals category.
- Should have good experience in digital strategies and relevant marketing experience in industry.
- Responsible for handling business size of 700+ Cr.
- Cross functional collaboration with teams : Sales, Business Development, Product Managers, Commercial Leads.
- 12 + years of Marketing and/or Business Strategy experience Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline required, advanced technical degree or MBA or PhD highly preferred
- Experience working for a global, highly-matrixed company in a scientific, life sciences, or similar industry
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key business partners and customers to impact growth
- Excellent strategy, planning and execution with a strong results-oriented approach. The ability to create a vision of a product, translate it into strategy and value-driven roadmap
Commercial sensibility : ability to recognize growth opportunities and execute on them.
- Effective leadership, adept at team-building and experienced in change management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience and demonstrated aptitude both managing and prioritizing multiple projects and initiatives
- Analytical mindset to help setup processes to drive efficiency
- Willingness to travel domestically (on average 30 %) as required.
- Experience in interacting with highly technical customers and customer groups
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work with a leading American MNC serving healthcare industry
- Best industry compensation and opportunity to grow exponentially
Contact - Yashi Yadav - +91 22 4236 3250
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.