Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:1499 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Loss Prevention - Logistics/Manufacturing/Retail (15-20 yrs)
Position Title: Head - Loss Prevention Mumbai
Location - Mumbai
Target Sector: Logistics, Manufacturing, Retail (Pan India business)
Experience: 15 to 20 Yrs Logistics, Manufacturing, Retail (Pan India business)
Qualifications: BE/B Tech preferred, or, Graduate and MBA
JOB PURPOSE :
- The role incumbent will be responsible for constantly analyzing and monitoring business operations and processes for the perspective of loss prevention and asset security.
- S/he will identify and plug internal and external points of revenue leakage in a Pan India multi-location operation (example: damages, shortages, pilferage, transit losses, process gaps, accidents, fire, floods, etc.) for both the contract logistics and transportation verticals of the organization.
- S/he will set up systems and procedures, have skilled manpower and implement audit mechanisms for process adherence in loss prevention and security.
- The incumbent will be responsible for risk-assessment in existing and proposed work areas and in-transit movement of consignment and to develop and implement risk mitigation plans including technology-based solutions.
Technical Skills :
- Proven expertise in Loss Prevention and Control
- Experience with liaising, auditing and reporting procedures
- Sound knowledge of industry best practices with respect to Loss Prevention processes, controls, standards and compliance.
KEY DELIVERABLES :
- Loss Prevention - significant achievement in Loss Prevention domain.
- Knowledge of industry best practices with respect to Loss Prevention processes, controls, standards and compliance.
- Proficiency in formulating and implementing the Loss Prevention strategy across a large, multi-location organisation.
- Knowledge of data analysis, auditing, reporting and presentation.
- Communication and interpersonal skills (ability to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary, multilocation workforce).
- Formulate and implement the Loss Prevention strategy, systems and processes to identify and plug areas of revenue leakages across organization
- Monitor major and emerging critical revenue leak points to significantly reduce organization- vulnerability due to exposure to any risk to assets, people and revenue
- Assess risk/return trade-offs associated with company property, business operations, transactions, products, and client relationships.
- Ensure the Loss Prevention program is effectively integrated into business operations SOPs and methodologies.
- Conduct assessments to define potential losses and to analyze incurred losses. Thoroughly inspect any loss situation to identify and plug the leakage points
- Define and deploy audit processes and procedures
- Develop Loss Prevention controls and systems
- Evaluate employees- awareness and train them to reduce Losses, and pilferage
- Appoint law-abiding and cost-effective security agencies and ensure desired output
- Deploy optimized manpower for insurance manning
- Monitor inbound and outbound, and in-transit material movement and quantity
- Use appropriate technology to strengthen security and LP measures
Managerial Skills :
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, to influence
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational, management, and decision-making skills
- Independent judgment with strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of establishing, implementing, and using risk-mitigation models
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Forward-thinking, anticipates outcomes, decisive and results-oriented