Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2423 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Logistics - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
- Plan and Develop a high performance logistic system with clear road map for achieving dispatch of material as per plan at minimized logistics cost and ensuring uninterrupted supply of raw material by providing cost effective logistics support.
- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers
- Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organisation to improve operational and financial performance
Key Responsibility :
- Monitor and manage the outbound logistics operations.
- Plan & Monitor the inbound logistics operations.
- Monitor and manage the logistics contract.
- Plan & Coordinate Coal related activities.
- Plan and Coordinate Product Handling activities at Ferro Alloys.
- Establish IMS into all the areas of operations.
- Interface with various departments to achieve the desired results.
Key Skills :
- Commercial Acumen.
- Strategic decision maker.
- Planning and organizing
- Good Communication & Team player.
- Strong man management and analytical skills.
- Decision making capability in case of deviations.
Candidate Profile :
- A dynamic professional with 20-25 years of experience in logistics function.
- Should have hands on experience in logistics at plant level.