HR Partner at Sputnik Hires
Views:1180 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Logistics Delivery Operations (15-20 yrs)
- 15+ years of managing logistics operations in a regional role.
- The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- The candidate should be able to find the root cause of the problems and solve them while being comfortable in dealing with numbers. Candidate should seek and analyze the relevant data and then solve problems, make recommendations backed by data.
- Should be ready to go the extra mile whenever required to make sure that customer needs are met.
- The candidate should be able to think long term solutions and not short term fixes.
- The candidate should be able to mentor and coach team members so that they can contribute to the organization effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
We are looking for analytical and target driven operations leader to lead last-mile operations in different regions. The incumbent will lead operations for the assigned region and be the owner of customer metrics while identifying and expanding operations in various cities. Being the primary point of contact. the person will be responsible for the costs and financial planning for the region. This is a team management role and the person will be responsible for the team KPI achievements. For an ambitious and go-getter, there is no limit to career growth.