Head - Logistics - Chemicals (15-23 yrs)
Head - Logistics Reports.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Freight Negotiations - Obtain competitive rates by negotiating and contracting with shipping lines, freight forwarders and tank Companies. Enter into contracts with service providers with clear service level specifications.
- Resolve any service related / commercial issues
- Monitor error free process related to freight budgeting & routing options Clearly underlining assumptions to budgeting.
- Domestic, Exports & Imports - Contracting, Compliance, Cost saving, Service level mapping, Multimodal transport option for Exports (with alternate routing)
- International warehousing options generation, proposals & support for commercial closures. VAT /Compliances & understanding of taxes as per GSP for USA/EU is prime focus during assesment/Contract.
- Keep a track of & control Warehouse Inventory , Transport cost & efficiencies
- Proactively manage relationships with shipping companies/service providers to optimise budgeted spend of apprx. 50 Cr
- Maintaining logistic data ontime & analysis for creating dashboard.
- Coordinate with IT and Accounting team for execution of contractual obligations including payments, end to end reconciliation of cost incurred for deliveries . Monthly recon of different elements of delivery cost with accounting team
- Monitor non budgeted expense.
- Create alternate linewise (cost effective) routing option for CRM team on spot & strategic basis
- Third Country Export freight negotiation & scheduling with planner for FOB /CIF/DDP shipments
- Should be able to Carry out Reverse Auction Process.
- Providing of annual freight costs, delivery costs based on the annual forecast volume being received from planning and marketing teams and monitor them on a monthly basis to ensure cost savings against the budget
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.