Recruitment Lead at Addrec Solutions
Views:338 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Litigation - Real Estate Regulatory Authority (8-15 yrs)
1. The candidate must be well versed in laws relating to the real estate sector especially Maharashtra Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 and Consumer Protection Act
2. The candidate must have good research and drafting skills and should be able to draft Writ Petitions, Suits, Appeals, Complaints, Notices, Replies, etc.
3. The candidate must be able to effectively appear and argue cases on behalf of the Company before various courts, tribunals, and judicial as well as quasi-judicial authorities
4. The candidate must have relevant experience in handling matters before RERA, Consumer forums (District, State, and National), City Civil and Sessions the court, and the High Court and should have knowledge of processes and departmental works
5. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done;
6. The candidate must possess an ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure and meet deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.