Founder & Director at hCapital Executive Search
Views:586 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Litigation - NBFC (12-25 yrs)
Head - Litigation
Role : Head - Litigation
Location : Lower Parel, Mumbai
About the company : The company is a Non-Banking Finance Company registered under Section 45-IA of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 categorized as Non-Deposit taking systemically Important (NBFC-ND-SI) and a fast growing financial service provider in India.
The company lends primarily to three sectors :
1. Real Estate Lending : The client provides short to medium term loans to real estate developers at different stages of project implementation including the project approval stage funding or as a last mile funding
2. SME & Retail Lending : The client provides financial solutions for micro, small and medium entity/s by providing short to medium term loans for acquiring capital assets like machinery /equipment, Loan against property, Loan against Property Rentals, etc.
3. Affordable Housing Finance : The company has has an aggressive Affordable Housing finance business and is progressively venturing into tier 2/3/4 towns.
About the opportunity : The company has a book size of around Rs 6000 Cr and it has aggressive plans to increase the book size to around Rs 15,000 Cr over next 3 years.
Position : Head - Litigation
Brief Job Description :
The responsibility will include managing legal Litigation :
- Manage and advice on pan India litigation matters
- Tracking of cases in court, with Law firms
- Track legal fees and manage budgets.
- Prepare documents for submission to court, i.e. applications, affidavits, written submissions, etc.
- Liaise with law firms, external counsel on preparation of court documents and hearings.
- Drafting Agreements, Deeds, Power of Attorney, Indemnity Bonds, Plaints, Petitions and all kinds of Notices and other Legal Documents.
- To initiate Arbitration proceedings & Procuring Awards in all matters recommended.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.