Head - Litigation - In-house - Business Group (25-30 yrs)
One of the reputed In house looking to hire Head Litigation lawyer for their Chennai office. Looking for 25-30 years of PQE. Looking candidates from Road, Mining, Cement, Airport, Steel, and Manufacturing industry.
- Guide and mentor the legal team members.
- Ensure efficient handling of complex litigation and keep track of progress till disposal, engaging appropriate counsel, planning and executing litigation strategy across all forums from regulatory tribunals to Supreme Court.
- Drafting, reviewing, advising, and negotiating mutually agreeable terms and conditions for commercial contracts with customers, intermediaries, suppliers, and other third parties.
- Coordinates and supervises Legal Department engaged to represent the Company with respect to the resolution of potential claims against the Company.
- Coordinates and supervises all outside legal counsels engaged to represent the Company with respect to asserted claims or legal proceedings.
- Update the management on evolving judicial trends and legislative proposals, policy changes, amendments in laws and important judgments passed by various Courts / Forums that could impact the company's business and appraise the impact thereof.
- Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.