Co-Founder at Career Buddha
Views:1829 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Litigation - Home Loan (14-22 yrs)
Searching for Head - Litigation for a leading NBFC to be based in Mumbai.
Job Responsibilities :
- To legally manage Home Loan portfolio on Pan India basis.
- Focus on Legal Policies & Processes for Optimum Recovery of Contractual Dues within defined budget and TAT.
- Ensuring required appearance before Courts/ Forums/Tribunals and various other judicial/ quasi-judicial/ regulatory authorities on behalf of the organization for resolving delinquent cases.
- Handling high value fraud cases / delinquent clients and initiating legal actions against them eg. Complaints U/s 138 of NI Act, Section7/19, Arbitration Cases, Criminal cases, Execution proceedings and other innovative legal tools for recovery.
- Responsible for drafting process note for SARFAESI and implementation of same across India.
- Reforming & developing the procedures/MIS for Gap Analysis, frequent flow of updated legal information to branch offices & Implementation of Tailor Made Cost Effective Process Improvement Strategies/Action Plans to Ensure Optimum Performance, Productivity, Efficiency, TAT in Terms of Applicable Parameters, Policy Compliance.
- Maintaining contacts with legal professionals and judicial/ quasi-judicial officials for smooth functioning of company's operations.
- Framing innovative legal strategies to crack critical delinquent customers.
- Vetting & Reviewing of notices, replies, petitions, Writs, Written Statements, Application etc including briefing to counsels engaged for purpose.
- Drafting and vetting of Memorandum/ Terms of Settlements and customized letters/notices as per requirement of recovery department.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.