Co-Founder at Career Buddha
Views:1643 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Litigation - Home Loan (14-22 yrs)
Searching for Head - Litigation for a leading NBFC to be based in Mumbai.
Job Responsibilities :
- To legally manage Home Loan portfolio on Pan India basis.
- Focus on Legal Policies & Processes for Optimum Recovery of Contractual Dues within defined budget and TAT.
- Ensuring required appearance before Courts/ Forums/Tribunals and various other judicial/ quasi-judicial/ regulatory authorities on behalf of the organization for resolving delinquent cases.
- Handling high value fraud cases / delinquent clients and initiating legal actions against them eg. Complaints U/s 138 of NI Act, Section7/19, Arbitration Cases, Criminal cases, Execution proceedings and other innovative legal tools for recovery.
- Responsible for drafting process note for SARFAESI and implementation of same across India.
- Reforming & developing the procedures/MIS for Gap Analysis, frequent flow of updated legal information to branch offices & Implementation of Tailor Made Cost Effective Process Improvement Strategies/Action Plans to Ensure Optimum Performance, Productivity, Efficiency, TAT in Terms of Applicable Parameters, Policy Compliance.
- Maintaining contacts with legal professionals and judicial/ quasi-judicial officials for smooth functioning of company's operations.
- Framing innovative legal strategies to crack critical delinquent customers.
- Vetting & Reviewing of notices, replies, petitions, Writs, Written Statements, Application etc including briefing to counsels engaged for purpose.
- Drafting and vetting of Memorandum/ Terms of Settlements and customized letters/notices as per requirement of recovery department.