Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:2598 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Litigation - Financial Services (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
The responsibility will include managing legal Litigation :
- Manage and advice on pan India litigation matters
- Tracking of cases in court, with Law firms
- Track legal fees and manage budgets.
- Prepare documents for submission to court, i.e. applications, affidavits, written submissions, etc.
- Liaise with law firms, external counsel on preparation of court documents and hearings.
- Drafting Agreements, Deeds, Power of Attorney, Indemnity Bonds, Plaints, Petitions and all kinds of Notices and other Legal Documents.
- To initiate Arbitration proceedings & Procuring Awards in all matters recommended.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.