Consultant at Antal International
Views:388 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - Liquidity Solutions Group - Bank (8-19 yrs)
Head Liquidity Solutions Group
About the Job:
The role is to lead the Liquidity Solutions for the group. The person will be responsible for developing and executing the group's treasury strategy around.
1. Transaction banking solutions across cash collections, payments, trade solutions, warehousing, and digitalization of the solutions. Work with businesses to deliver working capital efficiencies.
2. Solutioning the group's treasury investments and optimizing counterparty risk and yield across the group portfolio across products including MFs, Direct investments into Debt Instruments, Structured instruments, or using banking products such as Factoring, dynamic discounting, etc. The portfolio is across groups of businesses in multiple geographies, rate environments, and currencies.
3. Provide Key Insights on global solutions, developments in transaction banking technology and products. Develop new ideas and solutions.
4. Lead group's daily, periodic, and episodic treasury /liquidity planning and execution processes. Work with the debt and risk unit to ensure timely liquidity for all of the group's objectives.
5. Implementing a strong and transparent control and governance environment.
6. Key Personnel of connect with businesses around solutions to create efficiencies in the working capital cycle.
7. Global Revenues ~1.25 Lac Crores requiring Banking Solutions, AUMs - ~Rs 10,000 - Rs 20,000 Crs. Across multiple geographies and businesses. This role is the senior connect for Transaction Bankers, AMCs, FIs, Fintech companies, etc. wrt to the company's treasury objectives.
1. The person is the transaction banking champion for the group and works with banks and businesses to ensure that the business has cutting-edge transaction banking technology solutions.
2. Should be able to work with businesses and bank/ industry counterparts to develop class-leading solutions to improve capital, cost, product, and process efficiency
3. Should be able to manage senior relationships and have 360-degree ownership of delivery.
4. Should have a tech orientation towards product solutions and be driven towards automation.
5. Carry a deep knowledge of fixed-income products and markets.
6. Should be able to carry multiple objectives across different businesses and geographies and bring global capabilities and product knowledge to the table.
The Ideal Candidate:
1. Must be a CA/ MBA with 8+ years of work experience. Banking and investments experience preferred. Understanding of bank product development is preferred.
2. Multi-geography experience preferred
3. Should have strong Domain Knowledge. Candidate should have good interpersonal, leadership, team management, conflict management, analytical, and decision-making skills/ capabilities.
4. Must be a team player and possess the ability to influence, develop and lead people. Self-motivated, solution-oriented, and focused on fast and efficient delivery.
5. Must be able to generate new product ideas
6. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to carry large objectives and their delivery.
7. Must be comfortable with technology and be able to demonstrate advancements made with technology in existing and previous roles.
8. Must be able to intelligently analyze business, markets, and sight credit, investment risks, and opportunities.
9. Must have strong relationship skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.