Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3139 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Head - Legal - Services Setup - AMEA Region - CS + LLB/LLM (7-12 yrs)
Role - Legal Head - AMEA Region - Services Setup ( 7 to 12 Yrs)
Location - Delhi NCR
A multinational service provider is seeking an experienced, reliable Head of Legal ( for AMEA Region) to join their growing divisional team. In this position, the individual will be responsible for drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, corporate governance, managing cases in the internal integrity line and ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and group policies.
The Individual will be responsible for identifying, managing and mitigating legal, regulatory and corporate governance risks, to enable business to achieve strategic and commercial goals in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and group policies and to protect and preserve company's tangible and intangible assets.
- Manage of the legal organization in AMEA
- Handle strategic and day-to-day legal matters as well as compliance matters in AMEA
- Manage corporate governance related processes
- Review and draft of commercial contracts, company policies and other legal documents
- Work closely with countries to implement corporate governance and risk policies, procedures, trainings and reports
- Act as a member of the board of directors of key country/divisional legal entities
- Act as a functional manager of heads of country legal (if any)
- Manage the legal part of non-strategic mergers & acquisitions
- Provide legal advice and coordinate legal issues in the AMEA region
- Liaise with internal and external working partners, including lawyers and business associates
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations including providing compliance training
- Manage legal risks regarding regulatory change, corporate governance and operating structures
- Handle internal integrity cases
- Handle business continuity plans and incident management processes
- Assist in other legal and administrative duties
Required Qualification / Experience:
- A qualified Company Secretary and Lawyer (LLB / LLM) with least 7-10 years of corporate legal experience within a fast-paced, fast-evolving and dynamic environment.
- Ability to identify and remedy complex legal issues without inviting the services of external legal advice. Experience & exceptionally good skills in the legal negotiation space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English which will be necessary in client and management interactions.
- A result-driven and service-driven individual with exceptionally good problem-solving skills, be highly adaptable and flexible, work comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Candidate has an ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and meet tight deadlines, be proactive and self-motivated, has a keen eye for detail and have an ability to remain calm and composed during times of uncertainty and stress.
- Exceptionally good leadership skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams towards a unified direction along with the business- senior leadership and relevant stakeholders.
- Regular traveling within the AMEA region is required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.