Associate Director at TalentAhead India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:656 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Legal & Secretarial - IT (7-11 yrs)
Head - Legal & Secretarial , Pune (7-11 yrs)
- This Opportunity is with our esteemed IT client in Pune. Our client is a new-age Business Process Improvement, Cloud, Data, AI & ML led business transformation company.
- The company specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping re-imagine the why & redefining what's next- for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. The company has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016, 2017.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide legal support to the Company on Vetting, drafting and negotiating contracts including Commercial Contracts and Business Contracts, JV Agreements, Collaboration Agreements, License Agreements, etc to safeguard the Company's interests in various commercial transactions and also to ensure the legally secure deals for the Company.
- Overall contract management.
- To interact with the Business Team and provide legal guidance /assistance.
- Corporate Secretarial, Company Law, SEBI and Stock Exchanges and other applicable legal compliances, etc. of a listed company.
- Liaise with the external counsels as and when required.
- To keep updated with the latest development in On-line market place and E-Commerce and the judgements passed by various courts w.r.t. contracts and other disputes of various companies.
- Follow the approved budgets to prevent the cost overrun.
- Manage the relationships with all the stakeholders - internal as well as external stakeholders and Business Unit Heads.
Desired Candidates :
- CS and LLB / LLM with post qualification experience of 7 - 10 years in handling the Legal and Secretarial responsibilities.
- Corporate Legal Affairs, Corporate Secretarial, Litigation Management, Compliance matters.
- High analytical skills in identifying the risks involved in the Contracts, Agreements.
- Should have hands on proven experience in handling all the legal matters of the Company.
- Leadership and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong self-confidence and smart presence is essential.
- Should possess the knowledge of all related case laws and should keep updated with all the developments in the related subjects.