Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:21558 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Head - Legal & Secretarial - CS + LLB - Diversified Business Group (15-25 yrs)
Our Client is a leading group in different areas of business.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities :
- To provide legal advice and assurance on all aspects of Corporate law matters in order to support strategic plans, new business initiatives, strategic decisions on new ventures & asset acquisitions/sell off, JVs, M&As both domestic and outbound etc.
- Drafting, vetting, negotiations and finalization of various legal and key commercial contracts/agreements/MoUs for existing Corporate restructuring/expansion/diversification strategic managerial decisions and potential business transactions
- Advise on legal issues arising from all M&A/restructuring/corporate work around the Group, including the issuing of securities, banking transactions, asset acquisitions/de-mergers, substantial undertaking disposals, treasury arrangements, investment of funds, inter-corporate loans and investments, the granting of guarantees and security and key loan documentations.
Secretarial and Compliance :
- Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs). Taking minutes, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and annual returns with Companies House. Following up on actions from meetings
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc.
- Overseeing policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval
Professional Expierence/qualification :
- A Company secretary and Law Degree
- At least 15 years experience in similar capacity in a public/private companies/Law firms.
- Experience should cover Legal, Secretarial, JV, M&A etc.
- Possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Strong communication, computing, secretarial and interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.