Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:2287 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Legal/Secretarial/Compliance - BFSI/Telecom/FMCG/Mfg (17-23 yrs)
Position : Head Legal, Secretarial, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
Location : Delhi
Job Profile :
- This is a senior and a critical position and the incumbent of this position shall develop,create, and maintain policies and processes for an overall legal, secretarial, compliance and regulatory affairs program.
- He/She will also be required to manage a team of professionals in each of the sub-functions.
The incumbent will be a part of Executive Committee & will be responsible for working cross-functionally and proactively to plan, direct, and drive operations to accomplish short and long term goals.
- A successful candidate will lead the people of the organization to excel as both individuals and groups.
- He/She must be a leader who is able to help the organization move towards its growth agenda while creating a value based organization.
Job Purpose :
- Provide comprehensive support to business on legal & compliance issues and fulfill legal & secretarial requirements for corporate governance.
- Manage relationships with JV partners, build in-house legal capability.
- Institutionalize - compliance- awareness & need for adherence.
- Manage relationships with regulators and government agencies with the objective to build & lead the regulatory & compliance function ..
Candidate Profile :
- 15 - 20 years post-qualification relevant experience post LLB, of which at least 5-6 years should have been as a corporate Legal head
- Preferably a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- The candidate should be an LLB, preferably from a premier law institute in India
- The candidates should have a strong legal domain expertise. He / She should have exposure to litigation & overall judicial environment
- The candidate should be a multi faceted, talented Individual who can contribute to the success of the company
- The candidate should have a good understanding of managing & strategizing corporate actions
- Should have a high comfort level working in a cross cultural & young environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.