TA at Fynehand Consultants
Views:545 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Legal - Renewable Sector (16-23 yrs)
- This role is with one of our large conglomerate client.
- 16 plus years of experience with six plus years of recent experience in corporate legal advisory services in renewables industry is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of all Contract and Commercial laws, drafting, vetting and negotiation of all legal documents with the clients including contracts for taking on lease lands ,as Investor contracts, Joint Venture agreements, Consortium agreements, Confidentiality agreement, Letters of Intent, Non-Disclosure Agreements, MoU, Escrow agreements, Service Agreements, Power of Attorney, etc.
- Compliances with provisions of Corporate laws, Labor laws, Commercial laws, Industrial laws.. Handling litigation and legal notices, arbitration, filing civil and criminal suits. Experience in regulatory compliance with regulations and guidelines including those issued by SEBI and ensuring that all disclosures are accurate and complete.
- Law degree from reputed institution
- Additional : CS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.