Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:433 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Legal - Real Estate/Manufacturing Firm - LLB/LLM + CS (17-19 yrs)
Head Legal & CS
- L.L.B (L.L.M Preferable) + CS
- The person should be currently working as HEAD/Team Lead of Legal & CS Department of the mid to large size company for last five years in Real estate, Mall or Multi Locational Manufacturing Company
- Hands on experience of Drafting Commercial contracts and real estate agreements for all Businesses/Other requirements for leasing as well as live & licenses.
- Should have hands on exposure in Industrial Law, Fiscal Law, Corporate Law, Banking Law, Competition Law, Commercial Law and FEMA etc.
- Prospective Candidate will handle all Contracts & agreements, related to domestic & International Business.
- He will also responsible for all legal matter related to tender screening, Merger and Acquisition, joint venture, copyright etc.
- Handling Legal, Trademark, Money Laundering, Intellectual Property, IPR & Regulatory Compliance & all litigation matters.
- He should be good in Drafting, vetting & reviewing Legal Documents, Lease Deeds, Licenses, Contracts, and MOUs, Notices, Representations to Govt. Authorities, Replies, Letters, Claim Petitions, Written Statements, Rejoinders, Memorandums of Understandings, Power of Attorneys, Affidavits and Applications etc.
- Liasioning with Advocates/Counsels for filing and defending civil, criminal, consumer forum, FSSA, Legal Metrology cases.
- Liasioning with various Govt. departments i.e. FSSA, Legal Metrology, State Ministry of Industry, Electricity Board for various licensing and other matters
- Should have detailed knowledge of Labour Law, Industrial Law, Environmental Law, international Law.
- Should have handled Patents, litigation matters and Mergers and Arbitration.
- Should have handled all documentation personally (this will give him detail knowledge
- Should be able to guide CS Team on Corporate Governance
- He will be responsible for handling litigation and non - litigation matters of the Company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.