Owner at Transcend HR Solutions
Views:2027 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Legal - Real Estate - LLB/LLM (8-12 yrs)
A Real Estate firm in Wadala, Mumbai is looking for a Head Legal where you will be responsible for leading the legal department of the Company with a strong understanding of legal risk OR documentation and regulatory implications and to ensure a structured legal document and filing is executed as per the policy policies and procedures of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1) Review and editing of legal documents including but not limited to- MOU- s, Leave & License Agreements, Sales Deeds agreement to Sale joint development agreement, Land and Purchase Agreements etc.
2) Coordinating with lawyers OR solicitors OR etc. for- drafting of agreements, maintaining all legal documentation, conducting title due diligence among other things.
3) Drafting OR Reviewing and maintaining all commercial contracts
4) Understanding laws & regulations
5) Coordinating with clients OR counter parts and other stakeholders.
6) Evaluating legal and regulatory requirement / implications of new initiatives OR businesses the Company may plan to launch.
Educational Qualifications : LLB OR LLM
Prior work experience : Having worked with a law firm for 8-12 years or has worked in the Legal department of Real estate OR construction or Infrastructure companies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.