HR consulting and Services Venture at Infinity People Private Limited
Views:569 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Legal - Real Estate - LLB (10-15 yrs)
- E-mail writing, drafting of various letters, addendums Supplementary Agreements, MOUs.
- Vetting and Negotiating
- To help in finalization and standardization of the Lease Deed.
- Attending hearing of all important litigations/legal cases/Arbitration matters filed against various projects of the company and pending before various legal forums like Haryana RERA, Delhi High Court, RERA Appellate Tribunal, District Court Gurugram, Revenue court of SDM, Tehsildar and Supreme Court of India.
- Following for RERA registrations/ renewals of the various Project
- To manage all litigations/legal cases with the assistance of the lawyers of the company including drafting of replies, written statements to the complaints filed before Real Estate Regulatory Authority Gurugram, NCDRC, Adjudicating Authority RERA Gurugram; filing of appeals before RERA Appellate Tribunal, Panchkula, filing/contesting appeals, Execution Applications, attending hearing of the cases pending before the ED Court and CBI court, EOW etc.
- To give legal opinions on various legal issues as and when required.
Policy development :
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
Litigation management :
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Drafting of various Legal Documents (Format) required for smooth functioning of the Department including Transfer Set for Residential and Commercial Unit/s.
- Vetting of Application Form, Apartment Buyer Agreement and Space Buyer Agreement for Residential and Commercial Projects.
- Provide practical legal solution/s to CRM Department as and when required.
- Vetting of Tripartite Agreement of various Banks and Financial Institutions provide loan facility to the
- Providing legal assistance in finalization of Loan Agreements of the company from external institutions/sources.
- Drafting and Vetting of commercial contract/transaction as and when required.
- Vetting of Vendor's Agreement/s pertaining to civil and contractual work at residential and commercial Projects of the Company.
- Defining legal implications of the Agreement/s.
Regulatory compliance :
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required
is provided accordingly.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
Contract negotiation :
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management's attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
Administrative duties :
- Provide continuous leadership, supervision, training and development of department staff ensuring an effective and motivated team.
Additional skills :
- Strong leadership and managerial skills;
- Drafting and Vetting of various commercial Agreements including Memorandum of Understanding
(MOU), Addendum thereof, Lease Deed, Agreement to Sell etc.
- Review and evaluate all sorts of legal documents.
- Liaison with and manage external lawyers as and when required.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with the judicial system and negotiating parties;
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration;
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters
- Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters;
- Good planning and organization skills; and proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
- Any other work assigned by the management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.