Lead at Executive Tracks Associates
Views:396 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Legal - Real Estate (15-25 yrs)
- Assigning cases to counsel, discussion, giving / arranging info / docs, attending hearings, Arbitration, mediation, appeals, writs etc. before various courts for Company matters in all laws.
- Preparation of case comments, vetting and finalizing the replies of various class of litigations, notices, as also police notices from Haryana.
- Drafting/ vetting / editing / executing agreements, contracts, MOUs, NDAs, BBAs, Agreement to sell/ lease, rent/ lease agreements, etc.
- Customer related query, settlement, litigation, correspondence/ general guidelines/ letters to be issued to the customers.
- Day to day miscellaneous works that are assigned, MIS.
- Management and record keeping of Land Docs and Land related agreements/deeds. Land related transactions, including appeal, writ etc.
- Independently controlling all legal matters, opinions as well as providing expert advises for all litigation matters, including arbitration corporate, research, vetting & contracts
- Managing entire legal functions including determining objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal control; ensuring all legal activities are in compliance with the Law of the Land
- Researching on laws & regulations, issuing opinions & case decisions, conducting meeting with attorneys to discuss & settle cases and establishing court rules & procedures
- Handling all legal disputes & litigation, coordinating with the external counsels, assisting in drafting of petitions, writs, suits, appearing in the courts on behalf of the company and undertaking the strategy aspects of litigations
- Reviewing contracts and documentation to assess legal implications or feasibility of entering into business transaction
- Supervising legal due diligence of the land due diligence and liaising with government authority for land issues
- Preparing statutory notices, complaints, suits based on varied types of facts, petitions, written statements, affidavit-in- reply, affidavit-in-rejoinder and appeals & miscellaneous application
- Administering various legal issues including contract review, contract negotiation and finalization of contract, land matter
- Developing strategies to manage contracts & litigation so as to minimize exposure of the company to claims and litigation.