Head - Legal - Real Estate (15-20 yrs)
LEGAL HEAD - JD
About the company-
The company is a construction, real estate, hospitality and infrastructure conglomerate. It has a strong lineage focusing on quality, innovation, cost-effectiveness, eco-consciousness, customer delight and adding value to stakeholders interests. The vision is to be synonymous with life-enriching spaces & structures and to ascend to industry leader status.
Come be a part of spreading the Green Glow!
Designation - Legal Head
Role and responsibilities-
1. Must be a result-driven and service-driven individual, must have exceptionally good problem solving skills, be highly adaptable and flexible, work comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have an ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and meet tight deadlines, be proactive and self-motivated, have a keen eye for detail, and have an ability to remain calm and composed during times of uncertainty and stress
2. Will be heading the in-house legal team of the Group of companies and will build his own team of 2-3 staff to support him.
3. Handle matters relating to :
- Due diligence relating to titles/property
4. The company has cases that will need to be dealt with, related to disputes with various stakeholders NCLT, acquisition of land, contracts for services, arbitration, tenant lease agreements, RERA approvals
5. 85% of the work will be related to Real estate business and 15% to their hospitality biz.
6. The role will need interaction with the site projects in Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Ongole..and Bangalore. And occasional travel to handle legal cases
7. The person will also handle external lawyers and escalate internally to HODs (Finance/Ops) for efficient decision making and strategic inputs
8. Has to have an ability to identify and remedy complex legal issues without inviting the services of external legal advice. He must also have exceptionally good skills in the legal negotiation such as mergers and acquisitions, tender bidding, and contract acquisitions. He must also have an ability to draft and manage complex patent, trademark, and regulatory documentation, handling such matter comfortably within a fast-paced business environment.
9. Must additionally be technologically adept and possess excellent computer skills. He must have good Ms. Office, Ms. Excel, and PowerPoint skills, which will be necessary for the creation of various legal documents and engaging presentations as necessary.
Experience required- 15-20yrs exp in the industry, preferably in the Real Estate business
So you think you are the perfect match? Apply now and be a part of hallmarks of quality construction, clear titles and value for money.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.