Founder and Executive Search Consultant at HR Fortuity Leadership Hiring
Views:911 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Legal - Real Estate (14-20 yrs)
Client : Leading client based at Gurugram
- Real estate/ Construction experience is mandatory
- Draft, negotiate and manage all contracts, Review and recommend revisions to templates periodically, to reflect new requirements
- Excellence in maintaining sustained contact with Legal Professionals & Government Officials for initiating follow-ups on legal procedures, finalizing various legal agreements/matters of constitutional, civil and criminal in nature.
- Expertise in drafting, vetting, review in approval, interpretation, execution and registration of various types of legal documents pertaining to sale of residential/commercial properties like; Project Contracts, Commercial contracts and Business Contracts allotment letters, agreement to sale, sale deeds etc., all documents pertaining to financial agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Collaboration Agreements, License Agreements, MOUs, LOIs, etc to safeguard company's interests in various commercial transactions and to also ensure legally secure deals for the company, General and Special Power of Attorney, Supplementary Deed, Release Deed, Exchange Deed, Lease Deed, Deed of Assignment, MOU- s, Settlement Deed, Partnership Agreement, Tenancy Agreement, Development Agreement, LLP Agreements, etc.
- Providing legal protection and risk management advice to the management.
- Liaison & Compliance, Legal Affairs/ Counselling, Litigation Matters, Drafting & Vetting
Mandatory: Please mention these details in resume:
Candidate Name :
Current Organization :
Years of experience :
Key skills :
Keen to relocate to Pune :
Current CTC/ Expectations/ Notice period :