Consultant at Trio Talent Search
Views:2773 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Legal - Private Equity Fund (7-12 yrs)
Looking for Head Legal for Private Equity Fund.
Only those candidates can apply who is having PE/ AIF/ Realty Fund Experience.
- Lead the Legal function.
- Finalising best possible structures for the onshore and offshore funds
- Incorporating domestic fund under AIF, PMS or such other routes available
- Incorporating offshore fund domiciled in offshore market with the best possible structure
- Drafting, vetting and reviewing offshore and domestic fund incorporation documents
- Drafting, vetting and reviewing Term Sheets, Shareholders Agreement, Share Subscription Agreement, Debenture Trust Deed, Escrow Agreement, Security creation agreements and exit agreements
- Ensuring Investment structures are as per the provisions of the applicable law and fund incorporation documents
- To facilitate initiation/defending of legal proceeding by or against the Fund
- To design litigation strategy from time to time and upraise the top management about the same
- Attend all the litigation proceedings by or against the funds
- Update from time to time regarding legal protections available under fund incorporation documents and investment agreements and suggest way forward for the team
- Vetting, expressing opinion and suggest changes on various Due Diligence Reports for proposed Investment proposals and ensuring outcome to be incorporated in the definitive agreements
- Updating all the Team members with respect to change in law affecting the sector from time to time