Consultant at Cryzdal
Views:581 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Head - Legal - Manufacturing - CS & LLB (10-18 yrs)
A manufacturing firm based out of Bawal, Haryana with 5000+ employees is looking for:
Position : Legal Head
Location : Bawal, Haryana
Reporting to Managing Director :
A competent professional with rich experience in legal and company secretarial operations including patents, civil suits & compliance. Also in implementing legal policies including planning of control measures for related legislation & contracts.
- Manage relationships and all issues relating to the Board of Directors and Shareholders, including convening Board, Committee and General Meetings.
- Establishing the strategic direction, designing and implementing policies and procedures for the overall legal function for the entire organization, ensuring compliance with state and federal laws, rules and regulations, industry and internal standards.
- Managing and directing all aspects of an organization's legal affairs and ensuring maximum protection of its legal rights.
- Experience in handling consumer cases/ arbitration litigation filed against or on behalf of the company; ensured replies to legal notices / show cause received from regulatory authorities; provide legal support in documentation process of land acquisition and ensured compliance with law & company policies.
- Hands on expertise in drafting & vetting contracts pertaining to commercial, service, celebrity contracts, vendor, e-commerce, Tri-party supply, joint venture, share purchase, warehousing, interest subvention, distributor & dealer, and NDA/ Mutual confidentiality.
- Experience in managing compliance under companies Act, corporate law, labour & factory, FEMA, listing agreements SEBI regulations, ROC compliance, Ministry of company affairs and stock exchange matters.
- Maintaining various corporate compliance under Companies Act, 2013, secretarial standards, legal act, 2009, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, Environment, Industrial and Factory Laws, foreigners Registration Act and VISA regime.
- Leading the defense and prosecution of all corporate legal actions.
- Providing legal expertise to other departments where needed and leading and directing the work of others.
- Filing of Statutory Returns (Secretariat related) &Overall compliance under the Companies Act 2013.
- Statutory filing with ministry of corporate affairs.
- Lionising with Registrar of Companies, Auditors and other statutory authorities.
Required: CS & LLB