Senior Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:4341 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Legal - Law Firm (10-15 yrs)
Mergers, Acquisitions, Private Equity transactions, Due Diligence
- Handling entire cycle of Mergers & Acquisitions transactions.
- Effectively leading legal due diligence process to be done through law firms & assuring closure within the assigned timelines
- Finalizing of the legal due diligence report and the subsequent drafting of share purchase agreements and shareholder agreements.
- Advising on corporate law, legal and compliance issues and other regulatory requirements
- Drafting and review transaction documents & finalization of definitive agreement, non-compete agreement, non-disclosure agreement pertaining to the transaction.
- Assisting in the structuring of private equity funds from a legal/tax perspective.
- Advising and sensitizing the stakeholders on the legal risks faced by the Company
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating various agreement & documents like binding documents like the private placement memorandum, trust deed, investment management agreement, investor contribution agreements, lease deeds, Joint venture agreement, trademark license agreement, marketing agreement, manufacturing & supply agreement. Agreements with CMO, CDO etc.
- Negotiating various legal agreements, Contracts in coordination with external lawyers as per the business need.
- Co-ordination & ensuring appropriate delivery as per timelines given with various law firms for various services availed from time to time.
- Liaisioning with government authorities, attorneys, external consultants
- Advising business contacts in compliance with company legal policy, framework and procedures.
- Advising management on the business entity structure & framework. Updating the management on the legal rules & regulations.
- Supervision of all Corporate Secretarial functions
- Document management system including filing, storage of original legal agreement/ documents. Designing & framing legal documents tracking system.
- Develop document management system related to compliance with various acts & status.
- Submitting monthly legal & compliance to management.
- Candidate should have 10+ years experience in Legal - M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions), big ticket deals, private equity, JV is preferred.
- Experience of working with Legal firm is must.
- Education should be qualified in LLB & CS.
- Good business acumen fostered with legal knowledge & excellent communication skills.