Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:2199 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Legal - Insurance (9-20 yrs)
The overall purpose is to device and manage the strategy for legal and Insurance related matters of the company which includes legal advice on daily corporate legal matters, transaction structuring and preparation of documentation for business functions.
- To handle and responsible for litigation matters of the parent and subsidiaries. Manage litigation on the ground including liaising with local administration and help in recover process.
- Review/ vet legal documents and improving the documentations based on the learnings/experience
- Ensure accurate MIS of all the legal cases. Updating legal matters to the management and board
- Coordination with business team/internal teams and eternal lawyers for all legal matters
- Responsible for handling the risk management which includes handling issues, legal aspects and Insurance aspects of issues and ensuring successful resolution. He will also be responsible for identifying process gaps and suggesting improvisations in processes.
- Responsible for Insurance matters of the company including liaising with the Insurance brokers and insurance companies to ensure adequate coverage of all risks. Handling end to end insurance process from claim filing to ensuring successful claim settlement.
- Review settled insurance claims to determine that payments and settlements have been made in accordance with company practices and procedures. Report over payments, underpayments, and other irregularities. Confer with legal counsel on claims requiring litigation.
- Process new insurance policies, modifications to existing policies, and claims forms. safeguard the interest of the company. To mitigate the risk and provide solutions and Action plan implemented Obtain information from policyholders to verify the accuracy and completeness of information on claims forms, applications and related documents, and company records.
- Update existing policies and company records to reflect changes
- Should have prior strong experience in handling FIRE / BUGLARY/ THEFT/Fraud / natural calamities cases.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.