Head - Legal - Infrastructure (20-30 yrs)
- Having exposure in Litigation, Arbitration and handling other legal issues in Infrastrure industry.
- Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect the business (and ensuring that the business leadership is properly advised concerning those issues).
- Providing legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of strategies and policies.
- Mitigating compliance risks, implementing the legal and regulatory risk compliance
- Centralising the legal and compliance function and responsibilities that are deriving out of acquisitions.
- Being the - go to- person for the CEO, Senior Management layer and external agencies/ stake holders/ clients etc. Lead all the litigation across the organisation
- Lead the corporate law across the organisation.