Head - Legal - Infrastructure (20-30 yrs)
- Having exposure in Litigation, Arbitration and handling other legal issues in Infrastrure industry.
- Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect the business (and ensuring that the business leadership is properly advised concerning those issues).
- Providing legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of strategies and policies.
- Mitigating compliance risks, implementing the legal and regulatory risk compliance
- Centralising the legal and compliance function and responsibilities that are deriving out of acquisitions.
- Being the - go to- person for the CEO, Senior Management layer and external agencies/ stake holders/ clients etc. Lead all the litigation across the organisation
- Lead the corporate law across the organisation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.