Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1339 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Head - Legal - Human Resource Vertical - Metal & Mining (15-22 yrs)
We have been mandated by a large global conglomerate into metal and mining business for the below mentioned position.
Position Name : Head HRM Legal
Location : Angul (Odisha)
Qualification : LLB, MBA/PGDM
Experience : 15-20 years
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and monitor implementation of legal requirements of labour laws and ensure un - interrupted operations at the locations.
- Formulate and implement Legal strategies by pre-empting likely changes in the legal environment to reduce number of litigations as well as cost of litigation against the Company
- Provide expert guidance to business HR on Legal matters
- Design the strategy and direct the management of concerned departments to ensure that all stakeholder expectations are satisfactorily met
- Management of human resources of the department to have an engaged, competent team and enable a working environment that drives high performance
- Handling Legal issues concerning labour laws, experience of representing cases in various courts, System and process design w.r.t Legal processes and policies, statutory compliance.