Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2269 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Legal - Human Resource Vertical - Metal & Mining (15-22 yrs)
We have been mandated by a large global conglomerate into metal and mining business for the below mentioned position.
Position Name : Head HRM Legal
Location : Angul (Odisha)
Qualification : LLB, MBA/PGDM
Experience : 15-20 years
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and monitor implementation of legal requirements of labour laws and ensure un - interrupted operations at the locations.
- Formulate and implement Legal strategies by pre-empting likely changes in the legal environment to reduce number of litigations as well as cost of litigation against the Company
- Provide expert guidance to business HR on Legal matters
- Design the strategy and direct the management of concerned departments to ensure that all stakeholder expectations are satisfactorily met
- Management of human resources of the department to have an engaged, competent team and enable a working environment that drives high performance
- Handling Legal issues concerning labour laws, experience of representing cases in various courts, System and process design w.r.t Legal processes and policies, statutory compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.