Senior Associate at Nexus HR Consultants
Views:3260 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Legal - FinTech (8-15 yrs)
An international Fintech firm is seeking to hire a Head Legal who would advise on a variety of legal and regulatory matters.
Candidate must have :
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Hold a current practicing certificate
- Experience in financial services (preferably Fintech firm) either as an in-house counsel or as senior associate / partner in private practice advising on financial service.
Role Demands :
- Strong client-service and customer orientation and strengths in forming good working relationships
- High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound legal and business judgment, even in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently and also contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Excellent organisational skills, and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, to meet deadlines
- Strong experience in advising clients on commercial contract matters (past experience in: regulatory, IP, IT is a plus) across a broad range of areas including Financial Services, Technology and Corporates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.