Senior Associate at Nexus HR Consultants
Views:2139 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Legal - FinTech (8-15 yrs)
An international Fintech firm is seeking to hire a Head Legal who would advise on a variety of legal and regulatory matters.
Candidate must have :
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Hold a current practicing certificate
- Experience in financial services (preferably Fintech firm) either as an in-house counsel or as senior associate / partner in private practice advising on financial service.
Role Demands :
- Strong client-service and customer orientation and strengths in forming good working relationships
- High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound legal and business judgment, even in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently and also contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Excellent organisational skills, and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, to meet deadlines
- Strong experience in advising clients on commercial contract matters (past experience in: regulatory, IP, IT is a plus) across a broad range of areas including Financial Services, Technology and Corporates